Pediatric Lumbar Puncture Trainer
TruBaby X has the appearance, weight, size and movement of a 5-month-old infant and facilitates lifelike lumbar puncture training among other medical procedures.
- Set up & get started in under 5 minutes
- Arrives with lumbar puncture insert installed
- Realistic look and feel of tissues
- Lifelike responsiveness during technique training
Lumbar puncture features:
- Lumbar puncture can be practiced at L3-L4 and L4-L5
- Manikin can be in lateral decubitus position or sit upright
- Palpable vertebrae landmarks including iliac crest
- Accurate needle placement confirmed by positive response
- Simulated CSF is isolated and can be refilled easily
- Lumbar puncture insert lasts for 100+ needle penetrations (22g needle)
Free pediatric lumbar puncture simulator demo
Contact TruCorp for a free virtual demo of the TruBaby X manikin or to request pricing.
PEDIATRIC LP TRAINER FOR EFFICIENT PRACTICE
TruBaby X® X ships fully assembled in a durable carry case that can be used for transportation and storage. All inserts and consumables are designed to be replaced/refilled quickly to allow for efficient training in a classroom setting.
PEDIATRIC LUMBAR PUNCTURE TRAINING IN MEDICAL SCENARIOS
TruBaby X® X can be used alongside our patient monitor simulator app to integrate clinical decision-making with technique practice. TruMonitor® is an easy-to-use training platform simulating a patient monitoring device, available for both Apple and Android smartphones and tablets.
Versatile pediatric lumbar puncture trainer for LP practice and more
TruBaby X® X is an ideal clinical skills training model for DOPS, PALS and emergency medicine training. In one manikin medical professionals can train in lumbar puncture, airway management, CPR, IV cannulation, IO needle insertion, chest tube insertion, urethral catheterization and more.