Tracheostomy Training Manikins
The AirSim Combo Bronchi X has accurate airway anatomy based on CT DICOM data.
ADULT & PEDIATRIC TRACH & VENT TRAINERS
TruCorp tracheostomy training manikins are ideal for EMTs, nurses and other healthcare professionals to learn and refine tracheostomy and ventilation techniques.
Internal and external anatomical accuracy provides a realistic training experience for tracheostomy and other airway management techniques.
TruCorp tracheostomy manikins are made by professionals, for professionals to improve patient safety and treatment. Our durable, high-performing trach trainers have lifelike responsiveness and are easy to transport.
TRACHEOSTOMY TRAINING MANIKINS:
- Truman Trauma X
- AirSim Combo X
- AirSim Combo Bronchi X
- AirSim Child Combo X
- AirSim Child Combo Bronchi X
TRACH TRAINER FEATURES:
Our TruCric task trainer is ideal for trach, cric & vent training.
- Palpable tracheal rings, cricoid landmarks and laryngeal cartilages for positive user feedback
- Advanced skin covering with lifelike texture
- Wraparound replaceable neck skin facilitates up to 20 incisions
- Innovative AirSim airway & nasal cavity created based on CT DICOM data from real people
- Inflatable tongue to simulate edema and optional difficult airway parts for advanced training
TruCorp tracheostomy manikins facilitate medical procedure training in:
- Airway management skills
- Difficult airway management
- Identification of tracheal deviation/jugular vein distension
- Needle and surgical cricothyroidotomy
- Air jet ventilation
- Bag-valve-mask (BVM) ventilation techniques
- Percutaneous tracheostomy
- FONA tracheostomy training
- Seldinger Technique
- Double nasotracheal intubation
TRACHEOSTOMY TRAINING MANIKIN PARTS & CONSUMABLES:
All consumables are quickly and easily replaced, making our tracheostomy trainers ideal for efficiently accommodating multiple learners.
- Larynx inserts
- Wrap around neck skin
- TruCorp lubrication
- Super saver cric training pack
- Adult lung bags
Additional trach trainer consumables and supplies include replacement airways, difficult airway options, replacement head skin with nasal passage and more.
DURABLE AIRSIM AIRWAY IN TRACHEOSTOMY MANIKINS
TruCorp tracheostomy training manikins include the innovative AirSim® airway which provides realistic feedback during airway management procedures. The AirSim® airway is certified for more than 20,000 cycles and backed by a 5-year warranty.
Our trainers are more anatomically accurate and durable than other tracheostomy training dolls
FONA TRACHEOSTOMY TRAINING
Front of neck access (FONA) airway management is most commonly performed via needle or surgical cricothyroidotomy, however, in emergency situations where trauma to the airway precludes access via the cricothyroid membrane, a tracheostomy may need to be performed.
Airway Management Trainers for Medical Procedure Practice
TruCorp has produced a range of intubation manikins to facilitate training in different medical procedures.