TruCorp AirSim® X 5-Year Warranty Plan Terms and Conditions
5-YEAR WARRANTY INCLUDES:
- The 5-year warranty offers up to five years of protection and cover on TruCorp-branded AirSim® X airways on any AirSim X or Trauma X range.
- The 5-year warranty only covers the actual TruCorp AirSim® X airway and not any other part of the model.
- The 5-year warranty is available within 14 days from the date of delivery of TruCorp’s models and must be registered online at trucorp.com
- Registration is mandatory to activate the warranty, inability to register the product within 14 days of receiving the model will make the warranty null and void and no claim will be possible.
- General 1 year warranty is guaranteed on the whole product if it fails within this period and no registration is needed for this.
- TruCorp will pay for the freight/delivery and the actual parts needed free of charge if any part of the product fails within the 1 year period.
- TruCorp will pay for the freight/delivery of the TruCorp airway free of charge if the airway fails within the 5 year period given that the product is registered.
- If parts fail outside the 1-year warranty and are not registered for the 5-year warranty these can be replaced at a price pending the part needed. Delivery charges will also apply.
WARRANTY DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Warranty does not cover upgrades or additional items that may need to be purchased including consumables and supplies.
- Third-party products used in conjunction with TruCorp models.
- Warranty is void if third-party products are seen to have damaged or caused failure of the TruCorp models.
- Warranty is void if the model shows evidence of damage by misapplication, misuse or other operating conditions outside of TruCorp’s control.