The TruTourniquet has been designed to practise massive haemorrhage control in lower extremity trauma. The model is based on a right thigh and provides realistic bleeding control with visual feedback on user performance.
- It’s realistic! Weight, size and movement of leg involved in a traumatic amputation, featuring one bleeding point and a fractured femur.
- It’s durable! Tested for over 40,000 tourniquet applications without fail.
- Users can simulate a massive haemorrhage when the product is connected to the pressurized blood supply.
- The model provides visual feedback when the correct tourniquet force has been applied.
- Quick & easy set-up in less than 5 minutes – if the blood system is empty simply pour the blood back into the pump.
- Ability to detach stump from the base to use in a non-classroom environment.
- The splash shield helps avoid blood overflow and keeps mess to a minimum. It can be easily attached/ detached as required.
Medical Procedure Training
- The TruTourniquet model is a realistic solution for robust training in massive haemorrhage control associated with traumatic amputation e.g. blast injury.
Contact a specialist
Our product specialists are happy to assist with pricing, information and other enquiries. Please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.