Part of the TruUltra product range, the TruIV Block allows learners to gain proficiency in the skills associated with IV cannulation. Featuring 8 veins (superficial and deep) ranging from 4-8mm in diameter, users can practise the use of ultrasound during IV procedures.
- Realistic features: Features 8 veins (4 superficial and 4 deep) plus fascia layers for enhanced realism.
- Target various veins ranging from 4mm to 8mm in diameter. Ultrasound imaging is incredibly lifelike
- Confirm successful IV cannulation procedures by withdrawing blood
- Ready to begin training in under 5 minutes
- Unique, self-regenerating TruUltra materials diminish the appearance of needle tracks to facilitate a high volume of repeated practice. The insert will facilitate approx. 4000 needle penetrations before a replacement insert is required
- Replacement insert is cost-effective and easy to replace with no disruption to teaching time
- Delivered in a compact, protective carrier case – perfect for training in different locations
- Longitudinal and transverse anatomical viewing options
- Compatible with all ultrasound machine brands
Medical Procedure Training
- Ultrasound-guided IV cannulation
- Probe positioning & movement
- Recognition of veins in soft responsive tissue
Contact a specialist
Our product specialists are happy to assist with pricing, information and other enquiries. Please fill out this form or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back in touch as soon as possible