WE ARE EXCITED TO INTRODUCE THE LATEST ADDITION TO THE TRUULTRA TRAINING RANGE.
The TruIV Block allows learners to gain proficiency in the skills associated with IV cannulation. Featuring 8 veins (superficial and deep) ranging from 4-8mm in diameter, users can practise the use of ultrasound during IV procedures.
Features & Benefits
- Lifelike training: Target veins of various sizes (4-8mm) located superficially and deep. Fascia layers also present for enhanced realism
- Positive user feedback: Confirm successful IV cannulation procedures by withdrawing blood
- Versatile: Longitudinal and transverse anatomical viewing options
- Easy-to-use: Simplistic design and initial set-up time is less than 5 mins
- Durable: Unique, self-regenerating TruUltra materials diminish the appearance of needle tracks to facilitate a high volume of repeated practice. The insert will facilitate minimum 4000 needle penetrations!
- Interchangeable: Replacement insert is cost-effective to replace with no disruption to teaching time
- Transportable: Delivered in a durable carry case for easy transportation and safe storage
- Universal: Compatible with all Ultrasound machine brands