We are very excited to finally showcase our brand new AirSim Difficult Airway manikin! For all your simulation needs to train the full DAS algorithm from beginning to end.
For more information, please complete our contact form and a member of our sales team will be in contact within 48 hours.
- Adjustable from normal to complete airway obstruction.
- Sudden closure of the vocal cords can be simulated.
- Upon successful user action, laryngospasm can be mechanically reversed to provide positive feedback
- Ability to displace the larynx into a more anterior position to make visualisation of the vocal cords more challenging.
- Adjustable to provide various levels of difficulty.
- The tongue can be swollen to simulate various degrees of tongue angioedema.
Receding / protruding Mandible
- Various degrees of malocclusion, one mandibular variant and two maxillary variants.
- Overbite and underbite features simulated
- Ability to grossly restrict mouth opening to make insertion of airway devices more challenging
Neck lock / Head rotation restriction
- Ability to simulate cervical arthropathy through restricting the range of motion of cervical spine
- Neck lock / Head rotation restriction
Simulate needle and surgical cricothyroidotomy and percutaneous tracheostomy.
- Easy identification of sternal notch, tracheal rings & cricoid and laryngeal cartilages
- Interchangeable larynx allows quick and easy repeated use
- Wraparound replaceable neck skin rotates for 10-15 incisions