Catheterization Skills Trainer
TruBaby X is an incredibly lifelike pediatric clinical skills trainer with the appearance, size, weight and movement of a 5-month-old infant. This manikin facilitates training in both male and female urinary catheterization techniques.
TruBaby X features:
- Realistic look and feel of tissues
- Durable materials withstand repeated practice
- Easy to set up & get started in under 5 minutes
- Lifelike responsiveness during procedure training
Urethral catheterization features:
- Manikin arrives with female genitalia insert installed
- Package contents include male genitalia insert
- Inserts are quick and easy to exchange
- 8F catheter can be inserted into the urethra and into the bladder
- Upon successful entry, fluid will flow from the catheter
FREE CATHETER TRAINING DEMO
We offer free virtual product demonstrations anywhere in the world and custom pricing for high-volume orders.
EFFICIENT PROCEDURE TRAINING IN INFANT CATHETERIZATION
Infants may require urinary catheters when:
- A sterile urine specimen is needed to diagnose bladder or kidney infection
- Low urine output must be monitored to determine how much fluid is needed
Low urine output in babies can be a sign of low blood pressure, a problem with the urinary system, or as the result of medication. Realistic technique training in infant catheterization improves both practitioner confidence and patient outcomes.
Pediatric catheterization practice in medical scenarios
TruBaby X® X can be used along with our patient monitor simulator to integrate clinical decision-making in procedure training. Our easy-to-use digital platform simulating a patient monitoring device is available for both Apple and Android devices and is compatible with our interactive remote learning software.