TruInfant IO Leg
The TruInfant IO Leg is a realistic task trainer for practicing the skills associated with intraosseous (IO) infusion of the tibia. This model is based on a 5-month-old infant.
Featuring realistic anatomy including the tibial tuberosity and patella, users can identify the proximal tibia intraosseous needle insertion site. Learners benefit from lifelike resistance when penetrating the medullary cavity.
- Realistic infant leg anatomy including tibial tuberosity & patella
- Lifelike resistance when penetrating medullary cavity
- Positive user feedback by withdrawing blood to confirm successful technique
- Ready to use! No setup required. Begin training immediately using IO inserts pre-filled with blood.
- Replacement IO inserts are quick & easy to replace
Medical Procedure Training
- Identification of proximal tibia intraosseous needle insertion site
- IO tibia needle placement
- Aspiration of marrow blood through syringe
- Recommended equipment size: Size 18G needle
Select skin tone:
Contact a specialist
Our product specialists are happy to assist with pricing, information and other enquiries. Please fill out this form or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back in touch as soon as possible