TruPICC IV Training Arm
TruPICC is an adult male training arm designed for effective training in peripherally inserted central catheters and IV insertion.This ultrasound-guided PICC line and IV placement training model develop the user’s skills associated with needle placement, guidewires and catheters using ultrasound. It’s also ideal for ultrasound manufacturers for education & demonstrations.
The upper arm anatomy features correct and realistic vascular anatomy, lifelike feel and responsiveness and our unique self-healing TruUltra material.
IV arm training features
- Realistic visualisation of the median cubital, brachial and basilic veins
- Differentiation between the basilic vein and the brachial artery
- Verify correct needle placement by the withdrawal of fluids
- Real feel vascular ‘tenting’ upon entry into the vessel
PICC line training features
- Full catheter PICC line placement and Seldinger techniques can be practiced with a recommended 4F catheter
- Features vascular anatomy of an entire arm including the brachial artery, brachial, cephalic basilic and median cubital vein
- Ability to use ultrasound on the upper chest which contains the superior vena cava designed to allow users to verify correct catheter placement
- Option to switch on/off flow to either the cephalic or basilic veins to prolong the life of the insert
- Fluid can be injected into the model to verify needle tip location. When vessels are accessed fluids can be withdrawn and administered
Contact a specialist
Our product specialists are happy to assist with pricing, information and other enquiries. Please fill out this form or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back in touch as soon as possible